Monday, February 23, 2015

Completed Modifications on The Weber Jumbo Joe BBQ

Completed modifications on the Weber Jumbo Joe BBQ. 
Natural Briquettes are the only way to go for me.

I lost my "Weber BBQ Performer Deluxe" to downsizing.

I'm Sad.
The next best thing was this Weber Jumbo Joe which is an 18 inch grill with the short legs. 
We also got the portable table, they work well together.

Mod #1 add a thermometer to the top of the lid for the slow cook experience.



Mod #2 add a nut and bolt to the lower vent so I don't get burned trying to close it.




Yep that's 1 of our pink flamingos on guard duty . We almost lost one last night to a 10 mile an hour wind. He got knocked down but I just brushed him off and put him right back in the ground.
Back to work you flamingos you. Pink flamingos are a staple of campers all over the world.


Who doesn't love sunsets






No comments:

Post a Comment